Garlic:Taking Garlic has lots of benefits; in short I am mentioning few them which are needed more in our day to day life…
- i) Garlic can combat sickness; it increases the potentiality to prevent common cold.
- ii) Garlic helps to reduce blood pressure; it is very much beneficial for those who have high blood pressure.
- iv) The antioxidants in garlic help to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- v) Garlic detoxifies the heavy metals in body, the sulfur compounds in garlic protects the organ damage.
Garlic is highly nutritious and has very low calorie. So taking only one piece of garlic during breakfast can help you to get all the upper mentioned profits and much more.
- i) It helps to fight some specific fevers during rainy seasons. Taking Tulsi leaves relieves cold and flu.
- ii) To cure sore throat, the Tulsi leaves with boiled water are very much effective.
- iv) In case of Kidney stone the juice of Tulsi leaves and Honey is a good medicine, if it is taken for six months regularly then the stones will be out of the body through urinary tract.
There are many more herbals like Ginger,Amla,Lemon and all the green vegetables.
So to keep yourself healthier and to avoid medicines, you can adopt these three basic habits along with taking food in right time, which is most necessary to maintain a good health.
Post a Comment